Friday, February 4, 2011

Tha Labor Pains

Hello my fellow bloggers.

I'm creating this because I've always wanted to start my own "mommy" blog. I have on my personal blog but maaaan I just can't keep up with it. So, here I am coming to you via blogspot. Oh yeahhh. You know how I roll!!

Anyways, I wanna tell you about a new show I'm really hooked onto! haha. Here it is:

It's a new TV show on Lifetime. It's called One Born Every Second. I got to watching, I don't know if it was a premiere, but last wednesday my friends (on fb) and I was watching it and commenting each other. It was hilarious. A lot of us can relate whether we have children, or is pregnant. I just had my newborn 1 month ago and boy let me tell you - I can feel these ladies pain! Ugh.

Anyways! It's a good show. So Tha Labor Pains is my new "mommy talk" blog.

2 comments:

  1. woohoo for another mommy blog!! i'll have to check out that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out. I'm addicted to baby shows! ;)

    ReplyDelete